The management of Unique Enterprises gives the highest priority to ensuring that our own employees, and all other employees working on sites managed by the company, can work safely and healthy, and remain free from injury. The aim of this policy is to;
- Ensure the prevention of injury and ill-health of its employees and all other persons who may be affected by its activities by implementation of occupational health and safety management system.
- We comply with the applicable regulations and laws associated with occupational health and safety.
- Ensure that this policy is documented, communicated, implemented and maintained by all persons working for and on behalf of Unique Enterprises.
- Provide sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable employees to avoid hazards and to contribute positively to the health and safety of themselves and others at work.
- This occupational health and safety policy shall be reviewed annually and updated to any changing circumstances.